I will remain suspicious that it will crash at any time
Yesterday was a really bad day. But it reminded me of how blessed I am that that is the kind of thing that constitutes a bad day. I am so very lucky to have air in my lungs, food on my table, love in my heart, friends, joy, promise of a better tomorrow (okay actually I have another exam but still).
I got a C (In med school this is the equivalent of a tragedy). Then I spilt a mug of very not tea on my very unsuspecting MacBook and now it has moved on to the other side. RIP my beautiful darling. But life goes on. It’s only money. It’s only one bad grade.
I’m looking at the rain, but I’m choosing to see the rainbows.
I literally felt like I did not have a choice.
Robin Williams says reblog, you reblog.
did i even really have a choice?
okay robin williams
i hesitated for a second and then considered the repercussions
just gonna reblog…
already 400,00 notesSad
1. I live in the Caribbean - Dominica, West Indies to be precise. I’ll be down here for 16 months (half way!!) doing my first two years of medical school. Yeah, Crazy.
2. I act approximately 10 years younger than I am and really have no issues with it.
3. I love the number 23.
4. My dog’s name is Yogi.
5. Winter is my favourite season, i adore the snow.
6. I’ve backpacked around 2 continents - australia and south america. I’d like to hit all 7 before I die
7. I lived in the same house until I was 17 and I’ve moved 32 times since then
8. I’m a level one crossfit coach and I used to compete (but now I just read teen wolf fanfic in my spare time)
9. My perfect day could include water, sunshine, ice cream and friends OR music, a ton of snow, a mountain and hot chocolate.
10. I absolutely love to read. Anything, everything. I don’t have much free time these days but I still try to read as much as I can. I think it keeps the mind sharper than anything else in the world.
I have never thought about it in this context
that’s actually really, really creepy.
I once pointed this out to my mother and she just stared at me, in stunned silence for ages.
There will always be a girl who is less sober, less secure, with less friends walking in a darker part of town. I want her safe just as much as I want me safe.